Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
From Tech Support

From Tech Support
Posted by MAB (moderator) Apr 11 2011 10:05PM

Tech Support: What kind of computer do you have? Customer: A white one. ................................................. Customer: Hi, this is Celine. I can't get my DVD out !!! Tech Support: Have you tried pushing the button? Customer: Yes, I'm sure it's really stuck. Tech Support: That doesn't sound good; I'll make a note. Customer: No, wait a minute, I hadn't inserted it yet. It's still on my desk . . . sorry. Thank you. ................................................. Tech Support: Click on the 'MY COMPUTER' icon on the left of the screen. Customer: Your left or my left? ................................................. Tech Support: Hello. How may I help you? Male Customer: Hi . . . I can't print. Tech Support: Would you click on 'START' for me and . . . Customer: Listen pal; don't start getting technical on me. I'm not Bill Gates!!! ................................................. Customer: Good afternoon, this is Martha. I can't print. Every time I try, it says . . . 'CAN'T FIND PRINTER'. I even lifted the printer and placed it in front of the monitor, but the computer still says it can't find it!!! ................................................. Customer: I have problems printing in red. Tech Support: Do you have a color printer? Customer: Aaaah . . . . . . . . . . thank you. ................................................. Tech Support: What's on your monitor now, ma'am? Customer: A teddy bear that my boyfriend bought for me at the 7-11 store. ................................................. Customer: My keyboard is not working anymore. Tech Support: Are you sure your keyboard is plugged into the computer? Customer: No. I can't get behind the computer. Tech Support: Pick up your keyboard and take ten steps backwards. Customer: Okay. Tech Support: Did the keyboard come with you? Customer: Yes. Tech Support: That means the keyboard is not plugged in. Is there another keyboard? Customer: Yes, there's another one here. Wait a moment please. . . . . . . Ah, that one does work. Thanks. ................................................. Tech Support: Your password is the small letter 'a' as in apple, a capital letter 'V' as in Victor, and the number '7'. Customer: Is that '7' in capital letters? ................................................. Customer: I can't get on the internet. Tech Support: Are you absolutely sure you used the correct password? Customer: Yes, I'm sure. I saw my co-worker do it. Tech Support: Can you tell me what the password was? Customer: Five dots. ................................................ Customer: I have a huge problem! My friend has placed a screen saver on my computer . . . but, every time I move my mouse, it disappears. ................................................. Tech Support: How may I help you? Customer: I'm writing my first email. Tech Support: OK, and what seems to be the problem? Customer: Well, I have the letter 'a' in the address, but how do I get the little circle around it. ................................................. A woman customer called the Canon help desk because she had a problem with her printer. Tech Support: Are you running it under windows? Customer: No, my desk is next to the door, but that is a good point. The man sitting next to me is by a window, and his printer is working fine! ................................................. And last, but not least . . . . Tech Support: Okay Bob, press the control and escape keys at the same time. That brings up a task list in the middle of the screen. Now, type the letter 'P' to bring up the Program Manager. Customer: I don't have a 'P'. Tech Support: On your keyboard, Bob. Customer: What do you mean ? Tech Support: 'P' . . . on your keyboard, Bob. Customer: I AM NOT GOING TO DO THAT!!! ................................................. There!...That outta make you feel better about your computer skills

THANK YOU THANK YOU :)
Posted by PEGASUS (moderator) Apr 12 2011 4:45PM

Makes me feel a lot less stupid! ROFL

Help Desk
Posted by AdamsDad (VIP) May 2 2011 9:53AM

LOL - thanks for the chuckle

GC Store