Canasta
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
World Map Of Gamecolony Players

World Map Of Gamecolony Players
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Apr 2 2013 7:28AM

World Map of Gamecolony Players Hi everyone I am now starting a world map of Gamecolony players, As a TD I have many times seen players say they come from Virgina, Massachusetts and many other places. Coming from England I did not know where any of these places are but was intrigued. So came up with the idea of a world map of tds and players. I need 2 bits of information so I can add players to the map. 1, your player name 2, where you live For security reasons please DO NOT supply house numbers or street address, just the town you live in. i.e. 1, HappyChap 2, Newcastle, Staffordshire, England This is voluntary so please don’t feel you have to add your name and address I have already started a map with some TD names on it so please see the link below; you may have to copy and paste. <A target=_blank href=http://batchgeo.com/map/gamecolonyplayers>batchgeo.com/map/gamecolonyplayers</a> Please add your name and address to this post and I will start adding players to the map from Thursday 4th April. If you have any questions please ask away and I will try to answer them. If you think this is a good idea please tell others so we can get more names on the map as not everyone use forums

how to submit your name
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Apr 3 2013 5:35AM

if you want to add your details to the map please use this link as it will take you to a web page where you can submit your details to a spreadsheet, then i only have to copy and paste the spreadsheet and save me a lot of time. <A target=_blank href=http://philipbryan113.wix.com/gamecolonyplayers>Add yourself as a GameColony.com Player</a> or if you have and trouble leave it in this post and i will add it

O K
Posted by cptoneleg (VIP) Apr 4 2013 9:09PM

1. cptoneleg 2. Front Royal Va. Your not somekind of Double Agent 007 type guy are you gathering up all our info.

i have added you cpt
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Apr 5 2013 5:22AM

as a td i speak to a lot of players who say they come from such and such, because i come from england , i dont know where most these places are, so i wanted to be nosey :) and find out,then thought might be a good idea if everyone could use this. as a 007 agent i already have your address and house numbers that why i asked you not to put them down :) put the kettle on i'll be round in 10 mins :)

cyclonetom
Posted by cyclonetom (VIP) Apr 5 2013 9:56AM

Bella Vista, Arkansas

http://batchgeo.com/map/gamecolonyplayers
Posted by BerNic (VIP) Apr 5 2013 12:03PM

my name is Bernic and Im from Montreal Canada

Thanks
Posted by LAKE658 (VIP) Apr 7 2013 2:16PM

Just wanted tell you how much I have enjoyed looking at the map. Thanks for all your hard work. Faye

google players map
Posted by BerNic (VIP) Apr 7 2013 4:23PM

hi Happy Chap where is Canada on your map

Thankyou
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Apr 8 2013 9:05AM

hi Toon, thankyou for your kind comments, i have enjoyed doing the map as im learning things along the way, like how to build a web site from scratch, i'm glad people are using it and enjoy using it, can i just ask that you let others know about the map as not everyone use forums. Bernic, if you zoom in on North America you will then see USA, just above USA you will find. Canada. i set the map at full zoom so to get every player on the map and dont want to leave anybody out

map
Posted by BerNic (VIP) Apr 8 2013 12:25PM

ty

world map
Posted by cyclonetom (VIP) Apr 9 2013 6:43PM

like toon think great idea like seeig where everyone from

MAP
Posted by Arynna (VIP) Apr 10 2013 10:51AM

BE MY GUEST :) ARYNNA-DEVA-ROMANIA

Thank you so much!
Posted by stageinharmony (VIP) Apr 11 2013 1:36PM

I just love this HappyChap. What a great idea. Really bulids a feeling of 'belonging'. Good for you!

Map
Posted by BlueSun (VIP) Apr 13 2013 2:54AM

BlueSun: Greenville, North Carolina, USA

Posted by JiggyBolls (VIP) Apr 13 2013 5:40PM

well, i know where my summer holidays are... Toon, get ready and open those bottles, i'm a coming with a vengeance sweetpea!

Posted by Bena2 (VIP) Apr 20 2013 4:00PM

Bena2 Palmerston North New Zealand

updated
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Apr 20 2013 6:07PM

the map has been updated, if anyone is in the wrong place please let me know and i can move you to the righrt place

?????????????????
Posted by salkim666 May 16 2013 6:45AM

?

hi salkim
Posted by HappyChap (TD) May 16 2013 2:39PM

if you want to add your name to the map please go to the 2nd post down on this page and click on 'Add yourself as a GameColony.com Player' which is in blue writing

jectbraga
Posted by jectbraga (VIP) Jun 22 2013 10:53PM

jectbraga Sintra Portugal

Posted by HappyChap (TD) Aug 25 2013 1:56PM

GoBigOne
Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Oct 5 2013 4:56AM

Beerwah, Queensland, Australia

not quite right lol
Posted by Robin09 (VIP) Oct 14 2013 4:40PM

great idea happy chap , i am already on your map but i live in a village called New Rossington just a bit further south than where you have me positioned .thankyou

SORTED
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Oct 19 2013 3:44PM

GoBigOne, sorry took long been working hard, you have been added to the map. Robin I have now moved you to where you should be, google does all the hard work I just put an address in and then google plots everyone. it does not always add people to the right place :)

world map
Posted by susan13 (VIP) Oct 21 2013 6:41PM

name susan13 address parksville bc thank you

world map
Posted by djovidiu (VIP) Nov 17 2013 7:51PM

name Ovidiu , address Sandown ,Isle of Wight , ty

UPDATED
Posted by HappyChap (TD) Dec 28 2013 4:42AM

sorry been lazy but map has now been updated

Map
Posted by Pidermite Jun 22 2014 6:55AM

Järvenpää, Finland calling. Canasta.

Thank you Ms Faye !!!
Posted by MrBingo (VIP) Jul 10 2014 11:37PM

Hello Ms Faye !!! It is truly an enjoyable pastime now that I have come to like ------- your player map !!! WOW !!! What a superb idea m'lady ----- one that I think warrants all of our sincere thank yous I know !!! I had on occasion at times thought of where some players came from ---lol---- especially those that just sit there and wait without playing or the ones that seldom talk -----lol !!! Now I can see where they all will be located in time if everyone will just take a few moments to input the info for you !!! I thank you Ms Faye for implementing a truly superb idea and making Game Colony even more enjoyable !!! I remain as always !!! Respectfully, Mr Bingo

Posted by iuuri (VIP) Jul 29 2014 12:04AM

Hi! Iúri Fundão Portugal

GC Store