Canasta
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
DOG CHASES CAT AND THE TOURNDO TOURNIES ARE BACK!!!!!!

DOG CHASES CAT AND THE TOURNDO TOURNIES ARE BACK!!!!!!
Posted by Rottie (TD) Sep 29 2014 1:49PM

COME JOIN KITKAT AND ROTTIE ON OCTOBER 1ST FOR A MINI MARATHON OF TOURNADO TOURNIES. PLAY EVERY HALF HOUR FROM 8AM THROUGH 11 AM. ROUND AND ROUND YOU WILL GO AND WHERE YOU WILL END ON THE LADDER NOBODY KNOWS. WATCH THE KAT CHASE THE ROTTIE,

BUMMER
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) Sep 29 2014 2:14PM

West Coast time for this mini-marathon is 5am to 9 am ... UGH! Gonna miss most :(

MISS MOST?
Posted by Rottie (TD) Sep 29 2014 5:07PM

SET AN ALARM LOVE AND COME JOIN THE FUN!!! WOULD DO THEM LATER BUT 12 NOON ON THE FIRST IS LOOMING

Tournie times
Posted by Bena2 (VIP) Sep 30 2014 2:08AM

Please spare a thought for those from the Antipodes. I am in New Zealand and constantly miss tournies because they are played in the middle of the night. These ones run from 1.00am-4.00am. I love playing here but those of us from the other side of the world are at a huge disadvantage.

Tournies and challenges
Posted by Bena2 (VIP) Sep 30 2014 2:13AM

Trying to meet challenges is also incredibly frustrating. Particularly when we are given the same amount of time to respond to challenges and often only have a very narrow window of opportunity.

good time for those down under?
Posted by KitKat (TD) Sep 30 2014 8:11AM

hey bena2 :) I am an early riser and early to bedder......but if you'll let me know what GC times are good for you i may be able to put one in at the end of my day, which i think might fit your schedule a bit better......

Posted by Bena2 (VIP) Sep 30 2014 1:54PM

Thanks KitKat. 1pm-3pm is a good time. Thats early morning (ie before work) or 1.00am-5.00am if theres a TD from this side of the world. Thanks for you consideration. Valda

Quack Quack
Posted by cptoneleg (VIP) Sep 30 2014 8:53PM

Ducks gotta work

GC Store