Canasta
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU

CONGRATULATIONS AND THANK YOU
Posted by Rottie (TD) Nov 1 2014 12:05PM

CONGRATULATIONS TO IUURI NUMBER 1 FOR THE MONTH OF OCTOBER!!!!! THANK YOU IUURI FOR HAVING SUCH GREAT SPORTSMANSHIP. AGAIN WTG!!! MEOW AND WOOF, KITKAT AND ROTTIE

PURRRR
Posted by KitKat (TD) Nov 1 2014 2:56PM

TY ALL FOR YOUR PARTICIPATION :)HOPE WE HAD A BETTER MIX OF TOURNYS THIS TIME AROUND FOR YOU ALL, AND HOPE YOU ENJOYED PLAYING. ☺ MEOW ☺

Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Nov 1 2014 5:56PM

Yes congrats to Iuuri. It would be nice to know who the top ten ladder players were and also how many tickets each player was awarded :)

Posted by iuuri (VIP) Nov 2 2014 1:02AM

Thank you both for your kind words! The nº1 was decided in the last card of the last game os the last tourney of the month. :) Starforce: Either of us could have been nº1! What you showed, during and after the game, was skill, sportsmanship, and, above all, politeness! You're top!!! :)

TOP TEN FINISHES......
Posted by KitKat (TD) Nov 2 2014 8:27AM

ARE ON THE LADDER NEWS WIRE FOR A FEW DAYS AFTER THE FIRST, WILL TELL YOU EXACTLY WHAT YOUR WANTING TO KNOW BIGONE :). IT MAY HAVE STOPPED SHOWING BY NOW BUT FOR FUTURE MONTHS YOU'LL KNOW WHERE TO LOOK.

Thanks KitKat
Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Nov 3 2014 5:54PM

Thank you KitKat, I will try and find the time to monitor the scrolling ladder wire bar next month i guess. It would be nice if something else was created for this.

Top 10
Posted by cptoneleg (VIP) Nov 9 2014 9:29AM

Would be great for the top 10 to be posted at the end of the month. The Tourneys that Rottie and KitKat have at end of the month sound fun but I have to work. But thanks anyway for having.

GC Store