Canasta
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
PURRRRS AND WOOF'S FOR ALL WHO PLAYED :)

PURRRRS AND WOOF'S FOR ALL WHO PLAYED :)
Posted by KitKat (TD) Dec 1 2014 12:15PM

Ty to all the players who participated in the mini marathon. We hope you enjoyed the games and as always, comments or suggestions are welcomed. We strive to please as many players as possible, knowing full well it's Impossible to please all the people all the time lol. Some have asked that the top ten be posted so I will do that here. You can also click the ladder link on your main hall / tourny room page, and see the ladder news for yourself in the future... #1 Fungames congrats :) #2 nouvell_vague #3 shootout19 #4 arynna #5 jectbraga #6 bigwoofer #7 bena2 #8 stormyhale #9 saveyourgoodbyes #10 duddle woof woof - meow purrr :)

Posted by iuuri (VIP) Dec 1 2014 1:20PM

Congratulations Fun! Nice walk in the park! :)

Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Dec 1 2014 4:55PM

Thanks Mrs Meow for taking the time to post that. I wonder how many tix were awarded to the top ten, hint hint, please post that too, purrrr. I know the top ten is in the ticker bar however it takes too long to wait for it to scroll along.

PATIENCE GRASSHOPPER :)
Posted by KitKat (TD) Dec 2 2014 1:26PM

LOL IT DOESN'T TAKE AS LONG AS IT WOULD FOR ME TO WATCH IT AND TYPE IT INTO HERE :).

Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Dec 2 2014 4:50PM

Thanks for replying to my post, loudly. Well I just watched it for 5 minutes and i still didnt get to see it. What is the incentive to compete in the ladder if we dont know how many tix are up for grabs???

Ladder prizes in all games
Posted by webmistress Dec 2 2014 5:23PM

In Ladder the prizes at the end of each month are 1st place: 50 $Tickets in backgammon and gin; 30 $Tickets in cribbage and dominoes; 20 $Tickets in canasta, spades; $1 ticket in pool; 2 $Tickets in chess. 2nd place: 25 $Tickets in backgammon and gin; 15 $Tickets in cribbage and dominoes; 10 $Tickets in canasta, spades. 3rd place: 12 $Tickets in backgammon and gin; 8 $Tickets in cribbage, dominoes, canasta, spades. 4th place: 8 $Tickets in backgammon and gin; 7 $Tickets in cribbage, dominoes, canasta, spades. 5th place: 6 $Tickets in backgammon, gin, cribbage, dominoes, canasta, spades 6th place: 5 $Tickets in backgammon, gin, cribbage, dominoes, canasta, spades 7th place: 4 $Tickets in backgammon, gin, cribbage, dominoes, canasta, spades and $0.5 tickets in pool. 8th place: 3 $Tickets in backgammon, gin, cribbage, dominoes, canasta, spades and $0.5 tickets in pool. 9th place: 2.5 $Tickets in backgammon, gin, cribbage, dominoes, canasta, spades 10th place: 2 $Tickets in backgammon, gin, cribbage, dominoes, canasta, spades.

Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Dec 2 2014 5:50PM

Thank you so much Kitty Kat. I am sure others will find this info useful also. Maybe a copy and paste of this info somewhere on the site will be helpful too?

Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Dec 3 2014 3:03AM

I notice that this information has not been posted in any of the other Game Colony forum pages, nor has it been posted anywhere else on the site for players reference. Why do players insist that its all about competition etc when the prize monies are not displayed anywhere??? Who would care less for being a high number ladder position at the end of the month? Its not eBay where you get your name in lights for a reason. Its Game Colony where real money can be earnt. Pfft. Game Colony really has a lot to learn in relation to marketing.

GC Store