Canasta
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Real games.

Real games.
Posted by peanut2 Feb 7 2015 7:47AM

I agreed with a player and got told that I don't play "real" games. Every game I play is a real game to me. I won't make the mistake of agreeing with the "real" players again!

The sun also rises
Posted by Lider78 (VIP) Feb 9 2015 9:07AM

There are 2 things i feel i need to say on this matter: 1-The "real" players are the ones that play everyone. 2-The real players are the ones that act the same way, or at least try it, at the end of a win, and at the end of a loss. The SUN will always rise for these players, and they should never quit. It's like that PJ Harvey song: "(...)And i feel like some bird of paradise, my bad fortune slipping away, and i feel the innocence of a child, everybody's got something good to say(...)" :)

Lecoqsportif
Posted by stageinharmony (VIP) Feb 11 2015 6:59PM

I play very little these days, and really mainly tourneys, but I would love to play you, you seem like a very fine member of the canasta room.

playing everyone
Posted by peanut2 Feb 13 2015 8:55AM

I play all comers until they start playing cute with the cards, running out the time, holding the last card till time runs out. I am old and these things get on my nerves. Anybody that wants to play Canasta is welcome at my table anytime. The pile the deckers, the cute players, I am not going to play.

Real
Posted by cptoneleg (VIP) Feb 13 2015 5:56PM

Who knows what some of these folks are talking about I have been told some strange things. That I don't know what they mean.

GC Store