Canasta
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Wanting a game...

Wanting a game...
Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Jul 9 2015 7:29PM

Attention all VIP players. Who wants a ticket game?

never denied it...
Posted by iuuri (VIP) Jul 9 2015 9:13PM

Whenever you want my friend! :)

The all time winner...
Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Jul 10 2015 11:25PM

But you always win, thats no fun. But since you are always so nice I will play you in a ticket game luuri my good man :)

Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Jul 11 2015 3:35AM

Im actually sorry I asked now, on a major losing streak, keep getting the worst cards ever in the history of mankind ! Wont have many tickets left for much longer now.

Posted by iuuri (VIP) Jul 11 2015 10:57AM

That's not true Bradley, I don't always win. This is not chess, it's canasta, and bad hands do happen. I sometimes have phases like yours, we all do. And in between "the worst cards ever in the history of mankind" our mood gets down, and we become nervous, and make it even worse. I fell in that vicious circle 2 or 3 times. But i usually turn of the computer. :) About our games, they used to be great. You're one of the greatest players here. This is like combat, and you're the general. You have to hold and wait for the exact moment to launch your troops, loose soldiers with no regret for it and make the decisive attacks in the critical moment. And i know you are one of those who understands the process, as much as me. We can play for one or half ticket if you want. Good anyway! :)

Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Jul 11 2015 6:47PM

Wow, it is so good to see it put in another way. thanks for your info

Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Jul 11 2015 7:50PM

I set a ticket table for you but someone else came.

Game
Posted by GoBigOne (VIP) Jul 12 2015 4:39AM

Again, I am waiting for anyone, including the champs of the Canasta ladder.

Posted by iuuri (VIP) Jul 13 2015 12:30PM

It was a very good game! Thank you! :)

GC Store