Canasta
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
I HAVE A CONCERN

I HAVE A CONCERN
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) Apr 3 2016 12:54PM

Hi fellow canasta players. I noticed that there hasn't been any dialogues here in the Forum since the holidays. I also noticed that a very few play for tickets. We have virtually no tournaments offered except sometimes in the 11th hour of the month. Are you aware that there was a death in the family here at GC recently. We first lost our SPADES ladder and shortly thereafter we lost the entire room. What once was is never more :( So in the hope that history does not repeat itself, I am committed to bringing some life into the Canasta hall. I will be setting more ticket tables not to agitate but rather to encourage and engage. Let's not let what happened to the Spades hall happen to our beloved Canasta! Will you help?

concern
Posted by duddle (VIP) Apr 5 2016 11:23PM

just read forum and lady great to set for tixs and I sure will play you .No it is encouragement and I also would love more tourneys . I too want to see it continue thanks for your thoughts

MUCH GRATITUDE
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) Apr 15 2016 3:46PM

Thanx everyone for the ticket games. I know you would prefer I play for less than 5 tickets and would adjust my table if you simply ask. I do however, use the ladder point strategy of setting 5 ticket tables so I can climb the ladder more efficiently. Now to figure out how to encourage more peeps to become VIP players and wear the blue jackets instead of those unfashionable black ones! Just kidding. I enjoy all opponents and look forward to more Canasta fun!

HOPE YOU DON'T GIVE UP
Posted by LAKE658 May 2 2016 1:02AM

Canasta is my favorite game even if I lose most of the time. I don't get to play very often but this the first room I start with, I will keep watching try to join you each time . faye

Tournies
Posted by Bena2 (VIP) May 16 2016 3:49PM

Thanks for setting the tournies DeDe. Unfortunately I wont be able to play in them as I will be at work. But earlier in the day, around 2.00pm, would be great...or weekends. Thanks for trying to get the enthusiasm going again.

GC Store