Canasta
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
My retirement

My retirement
Posted by Adrian_Graveney (VIP) Mar 12 2018 4:58AM

At least for now, I have decided that this will be the last month that I will compete against all you wonderful players. Time for me to find new challenges! But first, I want to thank GameColony for providing such an incredible medium for health regeneration...I SO WISH YOU UNDERSTOOD WHAT A WONDERFUL PRODUCT YOU HAVE! now onto you players... Marty...you are simply amazing Ralu....hated stomping on you, miss you Valda... ditto Susan... come back, get rid of the bullying Ryreya.. absolutely a challenge Conway...singularly impressed with the speed you embraced the 1 canasta game Stage... you are beautiful magic... be the adventurous person you are silver...I do not know why I left you to last, other than the fact that of all have made the most improvement in your cookie.....sorry silver you weren't the last. Every game has been a challenge kiwi...has have been yours jelly....challenge you to win this month

is there life after canasta
Posted by jellybutton (VIP) Apr 15 2018 3:35AM

Hey I don't know I stumbled across this post.!!! Please don't go...who will I be guaranteed to lose against in the future!

adios
Posted by brisbaneboy Nov 12 2018 7:51PM

peace out

you will be missed
Posted by toni_9121 (VIP) Dec 2 2018 7:28AM

You are always fun and challenging to play against. I know I will miss you. I hope you do not go. But I wish you well in all you do. Toni

GC Store