Chess
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Who is the best?

Who is the best?
Posted by MightBeTime_xyi (VIP) Apr 4 2007 12:43AM

Who is the best player at 3.0 and 5.0. Fastest isn't the always the best player. Curious who are the top 10 as I am not one of them so don't know. Fire away.

Posted by b1_returns (VIP) Apr 6 2007 10:57AM

Its hard to say whos actually the "best" at these blitz timers because they usually don't stay on GC long enough to be recognized..but people like revancher, morozevitch, boratsagdiev, are pretty "active" good blitz players

WHO IS THE BEST
Posted by 0MM3 Apr 8 2007 4:16PM

IT'S HARD TO SAY, WE ALL HAVE OUR PEAK PERIODS AND OFF PERIODS, AND FAR AS ANY GIVEN GAME, IT'S ALL ABOUT WHO IS MORE FOCUSED FOR THAT PARTICULAR GAME. SO ON ANY GIVEN DAY ANYONE CAN WIN. FAR AS CONSISTENCY, I'VE NOTICE MRALEMAN AND BRIMASOFT2 TO BE PRETTY CONSISTENT WHEN THEIR EYE ON.

Who's the best?
Posted by Sir_Durs Apr 9 2007 5:41AM

Mr.Aleman and Brimasoft2 are 1/0 players though. He means 3/0 and 5/0 players. Without being cocky, I would say i'm the most consistent player. BelfastBishop/00_00, BoratS (whatever his name is) and GM_Portugal are the most consistent and best I've played against with BoratS being online the most.

No 1 mints.just 3 or 5 mints.
Posted by ur_end (VIP) May 5 2007 11:07PM

Hi all.. i think that players who plays 1 mints..they play agame wz aclock not play chess..and that funy... and wanna say.. about 3 till 5 mints..i am sure that i am the best...just try me!! where is the pliers!?

GM of puppets
Posted by wwallygatorr Jun 8 2007 10:53AM

I watched "GM of puppets" beat Mr.Alman and others in game after game. I got a good laugh from watchers when I said "GM of puppets" is so good he isn't human (probably an invader from space). I might be right.

Posted by MrAleman (VIP) Jun 9 2007 3:59PM

I just could not beat him, never played anyone as tough. seemed to make no mistakes

Thank you but.....
Posted by MightBeTime_xyi (VIP) Nov 29 2007 12:41AM

I got some answers but still not clear at 3 min and 5 min. Are the same players the best at both or are some much stronger at the longer 5 min game without getting into the no clock real chess?

ME
Posted by BEST_THERE_IS (VIP) Dec 8 2007 2:49PM

sry to say but i am

Zzzzzz
Posted by cantwinemal (VIP) Dec 19 2007 3:37PM

same old boring subject, obvoious no conclusion just boils down to ones opinion and ego

GC Store