Chess
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
B1 RETURNS!

B1 RETURNS!
Posted by RRD (VIP) Apr 12 2008 7:35PM

I have seen B1, he has returned! It is true, maybe some of you have seen him. I am glad he is back and I await any wisdom he has to share with us. We have all awaited his return for so long. ^_^

So what?
Posted by White_Phoenix May 2 2008 5:17AM

I'm probably being rude so sorry but whats so good about B1? Some l33t players like Borat Sadgidev and Aleman are pretty damn good as well what's so great about him? As for sight seeing tell me when you see one of those 3000s or gm of puppets NOW that would be a sight to see. On a personal side note after 4000 games and 2 years i've broken the 1900 mark!! (1903!!) i started off as a 1200!

He has spoken
Posted by RRD (VIP) May 2 2008 3:04PM

I have spoken with B1 this day, and he has informed me we must all go out and win all the games we can in his name. It is B1's command and his will.

RRD
Posted by usmarine83to88 Sep 16 2008 5:25PM

has anyone seen RRD? His postings make laugh.

Hello
Posted by RRD (VIP) Dec 25 2009 12:43AM

Happy Christmas everyone, unfortunately, B1 is not here to celebrate, he has disappeared again. I think he is busy discussing things with the President, working over in the Middle East for peace, or more likely he is discovering the cure for cancer in time for the new year. We shall await his return! ^=====^

B1
Posted by CHIMERA17 (VIP) Dec 28 2009 3:07PM

Great news RRD... I have seen B1 and he is working with the IRS and cancer research medical center to reply to you. He told me to tell you he will return in May, after he taxes us.

GREAT NEWS!
Posted by RRD (VIP) Dec 30 2009 12:33AM

I just spoke with B1, which means he has returned!!! He wants everyone to win games in his name. He told me himself that he was too busy to be here because he invented a cure for Aids. Who knows what he will find next!

??? b-1
Posted by CHIMERA17 (VIP) Dec 30 2009 2:02PM

He called me on his polar sattelite from the moon just yesterday. Man does move fast. I also heard that he is on the rocket from Russia that is going to keep that asteroid from hitting the earth. If anyone can do it B1 can, and probably win some chess games while doing it.

b1
Posted by CHIMERA17 (VIP) Dec 31 2009 11:36PM

could resurecate the dead sea while he was at it..........is there nothing that B1 can do? Does he rest on Sundays? Plays chess, cribbage and gin at the same time and WINS. Wish I was that good.

where are you..
Posted by hegalo Jun 7 2010 5:46PM

I have never laughed so much.

Posted by tactical_flaw Jul 4 2010 6:31AM

Mr Aleman is a magnificent player, certainly one worth watching.

b1
Posted by lordgeorgeII Jul 7 2010 9:36AM

thank you hegalo, RDD makes me laugh also....only problem is I think he is serious. Good luck and take care

is he back??
Posted by bbbbbgirl (VIP) Jul 12 2010 1:49PM

So..what's going on with B1???

b-1
Posted by lordgeorgeIII Jul 14 2010 5:17PM

b1 is currently holding his breath for 3 months trying (single-handly) to contain the oil spill in the gulf. Yet has a underwater laptop that allows him to play and beat me in chess at the same time.

b1 is rescued
Posted by hegalo Jul 19 2010 7:52PM

Just come back from 6 month tour of duty, Anyway i was looking over my ship having a cigarette when i saw him barely able to swim. No worries. Hes fine,The doctor says he needs plenty of rest.He told me he cannot carry on trying to save the planet anymore and he just wants to concentrate on playing chess, so just give him a couple of weeks .... ISNT IT GREAT .....I was just glad i was in the right place at the right time ... PHEW !!

b1
Posted by iceblue13 Aug 3 2010 3:42PM

where is b1

GC Store