Chess
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Remembering Christmas :)

Remembering Christmas :)
Posted by Joker (TD) Dec 24 2008 7:05PM

As Joker sits all alone at the tree, all the presents and toys a wonder he sees. They left me to finish the mess, Finish putting together and all of the rest. He remembers the Christmases of long past, I take a moment , a little repast. I remember the gun, I got when I was seven, As a child, I went straight to heaven. I remember the bike that I got when I was ten, Rode all over town, Mom said "where have you been." When over seas, I carried a gun, That Christmas really was no fun. First child born, shortly before Christmas Day, Was a very proud daddy, What can I say, A few years went past, the tree got bigger, I don't know what happened, how can you figure. But sitting here now, way late by myself, I can count all the blessings, I have a full shelf. In the quiet, I can hear the sound of 8 tiny reindeer, And know that the hooves of the grandchildren, is now what I fear. To all the Players, Staff, TDs, Administration, and Web, I wish you the very Merriest of Christmases and a bright full New Year. JOKER o(^*^)o

GC Store