Cribbage
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
cant see grid during tournaments on Android

cant see grid during tournaments on Android
Posted by EllieBrittney (VIP) Sep 18 2024 4:05PM

How do players see the grid while playing on their Android. I reached out to help desk & they said use the < . But it didn't work. Once ive lost I can sign back in &;scroll down, then see it. Thank You

Brackets
Posted by Bones (TD) Sep 19 2024 8:33PM

Ellie, there are two rooms that you are talking about, one is the playing lobby (green/blue screen where games are played) and the other is the signup page where you pay for the tournament and enter the playing lobby. Once the tournament STARTS, immediately go back to the signup page and push UPDATE on the screen and the brackets and pairings should update and be present. Then you have to REENTER the game lobby like you did before the start. To watch updated brackets after a win or loss repeat the process. Every once in a while, after updating the brackets the tournament signup page/screen will not let you back into the lobby. If that happens, your only alternative is to pay for a future tournament (even if you won't play it) and then you should be able to get back into the playing lobby. After the current tournament is over, you can remove yourself from the future tournament, or the TD will remove you if you do not show up. Hope this helps mate!

can't see
Posted by EllieBrittney (VIP) Sep 22 2024 7:53PM

Thank You Bones! Really Appreciate it. Are you going to be hosting soon so I can try while you are there? I get Flustered when I hold other players up. Nervous I might do something wrong.

Hi Ellie ...
Posted by Pearle (moderator) Sep 23 2024 9:29AM

Don't ever worry about holding other players up. Sometimes they have the same issues and would appreciate knowing how to "fix" it. You are always welcome to stay after any of my tourneys and give it a try when no one else is there if you feel you want more time to try it. I love having you join my tourneys and I'm always happy to help you or anyone :)

May that's a complicated answer!
Posted by phantommont1 (VIP) Oct 14 2024 5:45PM

I have an Android too. no, you can't see the brackets. all you need to do is tell the tournament director when you enter the room that you are on a phone. they will understand that they need to tell you the pairings. They will announce pairings, with the name of the person who has to set the table first. so all you need to do is wait for pairings, join a table if your name is second or set a table if you're going to miss first, and win win.

GC Store