Spades
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Rudeness in Game Rooms

Rudeness in Game Rooms
Posted by PinkyDee (VIP) Dec 3 2011 3:07PM

I understand some players not wanting to chat during their games. That is reasonable. I do think it is so rude though, when players either don't return a kind hello or hi or leave the table after the game without giving a simple gg. Let's try and be courteous fellow players. Thanks, PinkyDee

IS IT COURTESY OR PERSPECTIVE AT PLAY HERE?
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) Dec 5 2011 3:41PM

While some believe "gg" represents some kind of courtesy, I, on the other hand think is is trite and unnecessary. You see if I win, saying it was a "good game" is an additional slam. And if u win, then it is all the more injurious and inappropriate. And as to the greeting, njoy works 4 me :) And in games that require card counting, do not expect me to want to chit chat, becuz that is counterproductive. Otherwise everyone HAVE FUN!!!!!!!!

You Are Right...Peaches :-)
Posted by PinkyDee (VIP) Dec 9 2011 5:32PM

I guess if I won by a large margin and I said "gg" it could be concidered a slam. I have had lots of fun when we play our little njoy games,though... :D. Thanks for setting me straight. I shall not have my feelings hurt if someone just leaves the game next time.

WHAT DISCOURTEOUS LOOKS LIKE TO ME
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) Dec 9 2011 6:06PM

I've njoyed this room from its inception and have played and seen all types. The only time I truly take offense, is when a player continually refuses to allow me to sit with them and play. That type of rejection is the ugliest in my opinion. Yes ... its just a game ... but friendships and relationships always hang in the balance. Thats the part I find pleasant. So u be nice to me and guess what? Its reciprocated. And try as I might, there are those times when I just don't wanna talk to anyone for any reason. Just wanna zone on GC. Its theraputic. lol

GC Store