Spades
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT?

DON'T YOU JUST LOVE IT?
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) Jun 18 2012 10:22AM

I was wondering if you all njoy spades like I do. I used to prefer my fav set of 200/10 but lately have decided to broaden my prowness. So I'll join ur table of 300 no bags just to keep in shape. I really don't like 300 or 400/100 because they take to long to play out. What I really njoy tho, is when u set ur table to please me. That's a definite joiner!!! Any ideas on how to get more bluecoats in here ... we are overdue for some fresh faces?

solution!!!!!!
Posted by BACHELOR_ (VIP) Jun 18 2012 11:14AM

certainly, discard all the black ones and enforce 200/10 table permenantly solitary!!! wink

NICE IDEA
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) Jun 18 2012 3:23PM

Well, you've heard from the winker. Seems it's all about pleasing Patti, which I would imagine doesn't fit for everyone. More ideas from my fellow laddermongers? Stage, you've been here as long as I, how do we change it up around here? PTW brainstorm with us. Pinky I know you've got a good handle on the heartbeat of this room, suggestions? AJ can it even be done?

getting the interest going
Posted by stageinharmony (VIP) Jun 19 2012 7:44AM

It always amazes me how few people play spades -it IS such a great game. For me,I enjoy any set EXCEPT no bags. I find that boring. One way might be to persuade a TD to try to make a regular tourney slot. What do you all think?

Toruney Slots
Posted by SCOPEMAN (TD) Jun 19 2012 4:33PM

Hi All Stage I agree with you Spades is a great game. I would be more than happy to set a daily tourney if you (ALL)would tell me the time(s) you would like and what set and tix you would like. SCOPEMAN

BEST TIME
Posted by reallyBEN (VIP) Jun 20 2012 9:50PM

IS 9:30 to 11pm ive counted 9 -14 vips, game colony schedule in morning and afternoon no vips then! I think all the good players play bags (200/10 or 250/10). try 9:30 or 10:30 like gin tourney every night but not 25 bucks! 2-3 bucks will get all.

I'm with you Patti
Posted by PinkyDee (VIP) Jul 28 2012 4:50PM

I do like to play the shorter games and I don't like no bags. I like to come on, chat with my friends and play a few games. I have made lots a good friends on here by just learning a bit or a lot about them and their personal lives. I'm sorry if I ignore a game request but sometimes I am enjoying a nice chat with a friend. But...keep on having lots of fun because I certainly am. Yes I have family but when I don't get to come on and play or chat I miss my Spades family too. Pinky

GC Store