Spades
Forum
LIVE
Play FREE or win CA$H Prizes!
Main Forum
Happy Thanksgiving!

Happy Thanksgiving!
Posted by PinkyDee (VIP) Nov 20 2012 6:19PM

I have met lots of very nice people on Game Colony in the past couple of years. I consider you my Spades family and would like to wish you all a very Happy Thanksgiving. I am sure most of you will be with your own family members during these coming Holidays, whether it’s at home or out of town. I just wanted to take a few moments to let you know that I will be out of town from early Wednesday, Nov 21st until late Sunday, Nov 25th. I do not know if I will be able to play any games while I am gone. I spoke with GC and they said I could let you all know through posting on the forum. I am sure that not everyone reads the forum but am asking those of you who have read this, that if you see that a player has challenged me, that you might try and let them know that I am gone. Be Safe……Happy Thanksgiving! PinkyDee

happy thankgiving pinky -- im gone too!!
Posted by NORTHof_50 (VIP) Nov 20 2012 9:10PM

wont be back until sunday as well. i'll play all when i get back if you can refrain from challenges for a few days - thanks; happy thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving All
Posted by jeep57 (VIP) Nov 21 2012 9:57PM

Thanks so much Pink!! Happy Thanksgiving to you!! Love Jeep : )

Thanks
Posted by PinkyDee (VIP) Nov 21 2012 11:02PM

Love you too Jeep. Hope to see you on here in the next couple of days if I'm able. Sorry I missed you tonight. :-)

HAPPY TURKEY DAY!
Posted by LADY_AWE (VIP) Nov 22 2012 1:25AM

Happy Thanksgiving to the above three muskateers. I shall do my best to refrain from adding any stress to your holiday getaways. Of course there will be a high price to pay for my cooperation (jk). The only downside to your absences is that I must attempt to entertain PTW4 by my lonesome. Travel safely and remember to get the longer end of the wishbone.

Aweeee
Posted by PinkyDee (VIP) Nov 22 2012 10:41AM

Thanks peaches....I mean Patti. I still like calling you by peaches :-) Hope you have a great Thanksgiving....have fun holding down the fort for us. Make sure and tell everyone hi for me too. May all of your wishes come true also. Pinky

GC Store